Though pregnancy there lots of perks and freebies around for an expecting family. One of which is the Emmas Diary gift packs through pregnancy and into motherhood. Another good benefit of signing up to Emmas Diary is the email newsletters. I’ve found them really useful with information and advice throughout my pregnancy on everything from the way the baby grows, baby names, food advice, insightful articles, forums and competitions.
By far the best part signing up to Emmas Diary are the 4 x gift packs full of samples and vouchers! You simply print off the voucher and collect them from your local Boots or Argos. I’ve filtered out all the other random crap and vouchers so you can see the good samples worth keeping…
MUM TO BE:
- Persil Non-Bio sample pack (enough for quite a few washes!)
- Pregnacare Pregnancy Vitamins
- Palmers Cocoa Tummy Butter
- Bio Oil sample (LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff)
- Oilatum Daily
I didn’t use the Pregnacare vitamins as I already had a big batch, but the tummy butter and bio oil has come in very handy. The free mini bottle of Persil Non-bio is useful for getting all of the baby clothes washed before baby arrives!
BUMP TO BABY:
- Pampers Premium newborn nappies 22 pack
- Breastmilk storage bags
- Bio Oil (Yay sample packs which work great in your bag for quick single use)
- Fultium Daily D3 vitamin drops
- Pampers Sensitive wipes sample pack
- Pampers size 1 nappy (the one up from newborn) to sample
- Fairy Non-bio single use sample
- Bupanthen sample
- Milk Teeth toothpaste
- More breastmilk storage bags
- Rosewater hand cream
LABOUR INFORMATION PACK:
Emmas Diary have also recently created a Labour Information Pack in association with the Royal College of GPs. These are available at 34weeks from your midwife or GP and provide more samples and information to prepare you for the huge tasks that lies a few weeks ahead, labour. I’m at 31 weeks right now, so only a few more weeks ’til I receive mine.
If like me you love a freebie and a bargain, be sure to sign up to Emmas Diary for all these freebies and vouchers which have already come in handy for me! I also have been using the Bounty app for the similar baby gift backs too.